Wednesday 2 December 2015

[NEWS] Brazil and Australia ratings reveal Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan in the works


Okay okay I know I know. I've been busy with real-life shit like work and stuff. Also, the pic above is just a fan art as there's no official art right now, but the subject is related.






Anyway, ratings over at Classificacao Indicativa in Brazil and Australian Classification in, well, Australia reveal something pretty big: A new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 AND Xbox One. The game's called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan and is being developed by Platinum Games and published by Activision. You guys have seen them collab before in Transformers: Devastation and I also previous blogged about Platinum Games' other upcoming work, NieR:Automata.

Anyway, it's no secret that I've been a MASSIVE fan of TMNT ever since I was a kid. Watched all the cartoons and movies and still love it to this day. I remember when I was little, I would pester my parents to buy me a TMNT action figure, especially of Raphael (because Red was my favorite color), every time I spotted an action figure.

So anyway, what do you guys think? Leave your comments below and I'll see you in the next blog post.

So with that, Shu Serian, signing off.

Source: fanpop (for image), Classificacao Indicativa, Australian Classification@AusVGClass on Twitter@gematsucom on Twitter, Gematsu, AlphaOmegaSin on YouTube

No comments: