Tuesday 12 July 2016

A reintroduction and reimaging (kinda)


Oh gee, I wonder who this kawaii fellow is?

Well, that's me being an ass. Hi, I'm Shu Serian, and this is my blog, Suzaku ProjectWorks. If you look at the backlog, there used to be a ton of article and the like. Well, I had no idea what I was doing at the time. So here's a reintroduction of this blog.

So wait, what the hell is Suzaku ProjectWorks anyway? Well, it's my blog really. A blog where I share my life as an otaku, both personally and professionally. Commentaries on the latest geeky news abound. I guess you could say I'm both a critic, journalist, lifestyle blogger and otaku all rolled into one ugly fellow.

Anyway, I'll be sharing my life as an otaku from time to time, depending on my free time. I ain't rushing this. Until then, I'll see you guys soon.

Shu Serian, over and out! //crawls back into man cave

No comments: