Friday 30 October 2015

I want to be part of #NUFFNANGBLOGCON at Hotel Jen Tanglin

Oh look everyone, a bandwagon-related blog post!

Okay kidding. But this requires some background. Basically, the blog advertising community I'm signed up with, Nuffnang, is organizing the Nuffnang Blogger Conference. This is a big deal as attendees get a chance to learn from top-tier bloggers and various experts and professionals about various tricks of the trade in the blogging industry while serving as a networking platform to meet up with fellow bloggers. Sadly to my own knowledge (not sure if this is true or not), the events seems to be VERY very exclusive.

However, there is a way for bloggers to be able to attend. Nuffnang's running a contest where bloggers just simply need to write a blog post on why they should be selected to attend this conference, with the title of the blog post being "I want to be part of #NUFFNANGBLOGCON at Hotel Jen Tanglin" (and now you know why the title), and submit it to them by 11:59pm on November 4 2015. From there, they'll select 5 winner to get a 2 day and 1 night stay at the venue, Hotel Jen Tanglin (atleast from what I can gather).

Anyway, why should I be selected to attend this prestigious event? Well, it's precisely because I'm an absolute newbie in this industry with few viewers, zero comments (at the moment), little to no knowledge on how to make it in the blogging industry and has the passion and commitment to make this work. The purpose of this conference is for already-thriving bloggers to upgrade their trick in the trade and refresh on their techniques while expanding upon their networks, but it's also for newer bloggers like myself to actually get, at the bare minimum, a decent start in the industry and properly learn these techniques while also forging A network of our own. So for existing bloggers, it's an extra useful tool, but for newbies like me, it's probably THE most important thing we need right now. For me personally, it would mean the world if I even had a chance to attend this conference.

So anyway, this is my reason why I should be select. If I don't, it's fine. I'm not gonna be ending this blog at all. It's a lifelong passion of mine to do this and that ain't gonna change. Period.

So with that being said, Regards,
Shu Serian
Suzaku ProjectWorks.

No comments: