Wednesday 11 November 2015

[NEWS] New Nintendo Direct announced for November 12 in the US and UK






Okay okay sorry for the LONG delay as I am an Hindu Tamil and I had to prep up for Deepavali. BUT ANYWAY, BIG NEWS! A new Nintendo Direct livestream has just been announced yesterday for November 12 in the US and UK (and yes, it's viewable internationally). The new Direct's gonna be the very first one since the passing of the previous president of Nintendo, Satoru Iwata, and will be talking about a bunch of brand-new Wii U and 3DS games. As for where you can view the livestream, it's available on Nintendo's official Twitch channel and Nintendo Direct's official website.

As for me, I have been doing live updates on my personal page on livestreams and especially Nintendo Direct since long before I set up this blog. I will in fact be carrying this over to Suzaku ProjectWorks. So yes, I will be posting live updates on Suzaku ProjectWorks' Facebook page as the livestream goes on and I will do a round-up of all the information revealed in the Direct, give or take a few days.

So anyway guys, the livestream's gonna start on November 12 at 2pm PST and 11pm CET (For Singapore, that'll be 6am on November 13). I will see you guys then.

Shu Serian
Suzaku ProjectWorks

Source: Nintendo of America's Twitter page, My Nintendo News

No comments: